Friday, October 4, 2013

Questions are Answers

I believe that every question doesn't only have an answer. I believe that every question is an answer. Every question leads to another question. I have always maintained that the best decisions we can ever make are decisions that are guided by questions.

The quality of our life is determined by the quality of the questions that we ask. But then, there are tough questions and there are tougher questions. We may not have an answer for every question out there but God does. And even if God does have the answer, there are times when He does not answer them right away. Why? So that we will continue to ask.

Today we will try to answer some of the toughest questions that all of us are asking. We will try to answer these in the most practical way. Practical is logical. We shall also look for Scripture passages to answer these questions. When we can, we shall look at what the Church has to say about certain issues.

Friends, I encourage you to keep asking questions. Ask God and ask yourselves. You may not be able to answer them now, but I know that one day, the answers will come. Every question is an answer.

I pray that you will find and get what you came here for. I pray that God's grace will meet you where you are and not leave you where it found you.

Have a great Feast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment