Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Raise the Praise

I FELL in love with worship when I was 12 years old.

I started leading when I was 13.
It is probably the one thing I do with absolute confidence that God made me for it.

I feel it fits me like a glove. The most important thing I can say about worship is this:
IT CHANGES YOU.

God doesn’t need it. We do.

When we lift our voices in praise, it tickles God’s heart. Just like how it puts a smile on your face when your child, niece or nephew performs asong for you or smothers you with hugs and kisses. What is your natural response to that?

You return the love.

That’s the same thing that happens in worship.

We do it all for God, but in the end, He sends all the love back to us in the form of blessing, anointing, and answered prayers. So today, get ready to be changed. Because anyone who enters God’s presence will never leave the same.

It’s just not worth it unless we become new. What do you say we raise the praise and blow the roof off this place. huh?

Hallelujah!!!

In Him,
George Gabriel

0 comments:

Post a Comment