Sunday, October 23, 2011

A FEAST LIKE NO OTHER


It all started more than 2 years ago when I was invited in the very first Makati Feast in AIM. I admit, I have attended it for the wrong reasons. First, because George Gabriel – my friend told me that he will be leading worship. In our Youth Ministry before, George was considered one of the best worship leaders and  sometimes I needed to pay in fund raising events just to hear him sing. But in Makati Feast, it was for free. Second, I was informed that there would be merienda and third was simply to have an excuse to go home late.

But as the days – and weeks and months – went on, parang nagiging iba; as if the prayer meetings have a deeper meaning each Thursday. What makes me go back? Because in the Feast, I’m reminded of the word of God – that He will not leave me, He will guide me, and He has plan in my life.

In other words I have found a special message of hope from God every time I go to Makati Feast. Friend, I don’t know what you’re going through right now but God is happy that you are here.

May you always find hope here in the very energetic, lively, and lovely Makati Feast Family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment