Monday, October 24, 2011

HAPPYTUDE

Happytude: a cute term for “happy attitude.” As said during last week’s Feast, “Happiness is an attitude.” And yes, it is!

It has been more than a year since I decided to live a happy life every single day.  It is not that I will not allow myself to feel sad or I will deprive myself the comfort of crying. Living a happy life everyday is a choice that we can make even during times of trials, during times of darkness.

For two weeks now, I have been having a personal dilemma. There are nights when I can no longer control my feelings that I just burst into crying. I cry aloud as I pray to God and ask for comfort, for Him to ease the pain in my heart and lead me on what to do. But the moment I wake up, I decide to be happy the whole .. >>  view complete article

0 comments:

Post a Comment