Friday, October 4, 2013

Under Pressure

I’m currently watching the replay of Miss World while re-writing this article. Congratulations to our very own Megan Young. I’m in awe of how she answered the question being asked to her. She stayed calm and gorgeous as she confidently answered, “I will use this to show other people how they can understand each other... as one, we can help society”. Amazing!

Let me share you a secret, I joined (actually I was forced by my professor) a similar event during college. I can’t even explain the amount of pressure I experienced when the judges were already asking the questions and the poise I should project while answering it. Good news! In life, we are given tests in every stage. But the beautiful thing is, when you answer it wrongly, you’re not taken out of the competition at once. Most of the time, the questions or tests are repeated until we learn the lesson.

Today, I’ll be trying to answer some of the questions you asked in the Feast and we will be listening to a sharing of a dear friend in video. I’m sure you will be totally blessed.

Jimly (Jesus in me loves you),
Jan Silan

0 comments:

Post a Comment